9. The diet is too salty: the diet is salty, causing blood pressure to rise, the kidney blood can not maintain normal flow, and thus induce kidney disease.
8. Drinking strong tea after drinking: Some people think that drinking tea after drinking can hangover. In fact, this is not only invalid, but also hurts the kidney. Experts say that theophylline in tea can affect the kidneys quickly and exert diuretic effect. At this point, the alcohol has not yet been released and then excreted from the kidneys, causing the kidney to be stimulated by a large amount of ethanol, thereby damaging kidney function.
7. Eat too soft bread: bread and cakes have a food additive potassium bromate, which tastes soft, but excessive consumption can damage people’s central nervous system, blood and kidneys.
6. Excessive drinking: excessive intake of soft drinks and sports drinks can indirectly damage the kidney. The pH of the human body is 7.2. These drinks are generally highly acidic, and the pH of the body changes significantly after drinking.
5. Drinking too little: If you do not drink water for a long time, the amount of urine will decrease, and the concentration of waste and toxins carried in the urine will increase. Clinically common kidney stones, hydronephrosis, etc. closely related.
4. Frequent urination: Some people urinate for a long time because of busy work. Experts remind that urinary tract can cause urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis. Once this type of infection recurs, it can cause chronic infection and is not easy to cure.
3. Men can not overeating in health : modern people have more opportunities to gather meals, often eat too much “delicious”, most of these wastes are discharged through the kidneys, and the lack of diet will undoubtedly increase the burden on the kidneys.
2. overdose of certain herbs : “kidney injury” clinical findings will herbs are: Tripterygium, Guan Mu Tong, cows son, Xanthium, poppy capsules, sward, so that a gentleman, green wood, etc. Among Fangchi Thunder. The vine caused the most damage to the kidneys, followed by Guan Mutong.
1. Men’s health should not abuse analgesics: long-term use or large doses of some anti-inflammatory analgesic drugs, such as painkillers, indomethacin, paracetamol, aspirin, etc., easily cause kidney damage.
Men <a href=http://www.yswol.com/ target=_blank class=infotextkey>health</a> need to quit nine bad habits
The progress of society is accompanied by the rise of the health industry. In daily life, male friends have a bad habit that affects their health. So, what do men need to pay attention to when they are healthy ? Let’s start with the nine life habits that men are likely to produce in daily life.